Kindly note the following information regarding fees:
- Early Bird Author Delegates US$ 300.00
- Early Bird Student Delegates US$ 200.00
- Early Bird Other Delegates US$ 250.00
- Regular Author Delegates US$ 350.00
- Regular Student Delegates US$ 250.00
- Other Delegates (Listener) US$ 300.00
- Virtual Presentation US$ 200.00
If someone is accompanying you then please note:
- If the person is attending the conference then they should register as “Other delegates (Listener)” here. This fee includes attendance at the Cocktail and Gala Dinners
- If the person is only attending the Cocktail and/or Gala Dinner then the cost for attending will be US$ 16.50 (ZAR 250.00) per event.
Please contact Linda Julie on +27 (0)21 460 3039 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for an accompanying person.
Image credit: hotels.com
Kindly note the following:
- One (1) night Standard Single room is NAD 1 627.83 for conference delegates from 1 September to 3 September 2019. You will have a discount of 30% if you pay by 1 August 2019.
- We have limited spaces.
- All delegates must fly to Walvis Bay Airport (WVB / FYWB) AND NOT Windhoek.
- Account detail:
Account Name: Swakopmund Station Hotel (PTY) Ltd
Bank Name: First National Bank, Swakopmund
Account Number: 55 460 046 037
Branch Code: 280 472
SWIFT Code: FIRNNANX546
Please note the following regarding the shuttle service:
A shuttle service will be available from Walvis Bay Airport at a cost of R290.00 from the airport to the hotel (Swakopmund Hotel and Entertainment Centre).
Cost of the shuttle service is R290/trip so R580 in total.
Delegates please note: Please contact Dalien Steyl (email@example.com) from the Swakopmund Hotel to make the necessary arrangements for pickups.
Image credit: conferencelink.com.na
Pre and post conference tours for those who are interested: (please contact the conference administrator if you require bookings to be made in advance)
Dolphin & Seal Cruises (8h45 – 12h30) departing from Walvis Bay N$850.00/ USD59.00 pp
Look for dolphins, seals, pelicans and other marine life on this catamaran cruise from Walvis Bay. As you sail, you will be able to see the shipwreck, lighthouse, oyster platforms and different bird species found in the bay too. As the catamaran moves alongside the oyster platforms, your guide will share more information with you about locally cultivated Walvis Bay oysters. Included in the tour is the tasting of these delicacies. The journey proceeds to the Pelican Point to get a closer look at the lighthouse. As you sail, look out for the playful dolphins and Cape fur seals that call the bay home. Look out for sightings of the mola mola (sunfish) and leatherback turtles. In season (July through November), keep your eyes peeled for whales, and with some extra luck, you might see the mighty killer whales (orcas) too! All this can be experienced while comfortably relaxing in the saloon, on the trampolines or on deck, whilst enjoying a glass of sparkling wine and delicious snacks….
Find out more in the brochure
Phone: +27 21 460 3039